1, Recourse- Non recourse analysis
2. Full statement of California Anti deficiency laws how how you can leverage them.
3. State and Federal Tax law Analysis by an experienced Attorney – Few CPA or Attorneys have taken the time to really understand the complexities and implication of recourse vs non recourse loan law.
4. First loan deficiency Analysis
5. Second loan deficiency Analysis
6. Cease and Desist Letters.
7. Consultation with one of our attorneys (you can request a specific attorney)
8. Foreclosure timeline.
9. Discussion of the credit effects and how you may wish to minimize the damage.
10. A letter disputing the debt (your use is optional).
and much more.